By far the most popular and commonly used henna paste by professional henna artists, giving a deep rich stain with a light herby, woody clean smell.
- Every order is freshly made - which is why it is a minimum pack of 5
- Deep rich henna stains guaranteed with proper aftercare
- Triple sifted henna powder, which has been strained after mixing for smooth flowing henna paste; no more clogged cones and henna cone love puffs ; )
- 18-20g cones - the perfect size for most artists to use comfortably
- 0.5mm cone tip - a versatile opening to allow for both intricate and bold designs
- 100% pure, natural and safe product with no chemicals or PPD
- BIODEGRADABLE henna cones - remove the round 'Nadia's' label and everything else will biodegrade within 3 - 5 years in normal temperatures and light conditions. *Make a note in your order if you are happy to recieve it without non-biodegradable labels*
Cajeput: (Melaleuca leucadendron cajaputi) oil is a versatile antiseptic and clearing essential oil that can also be used effectively as an inhalant during the cold season. Cajeput essential oil has a fresh, camphoraceous-medicinal aroma with a fruity body note and is very similar to eucalyptus, but softer with a hint of herb.
Nadia's cajeput essential oil originates from Vietnam and is extracted from steam distillation from the fresh leaves of the plant Melaleuca leucadendron.
Safety: Cajeput essential oil may cause skin irritation in some individuals. Although the incidence of skin allergy is low in using natural henna; even natural products can be a source of allergen. Cajeput henna paste is safe for use on children over 10 years old and people who are not pregnant or breastfeeding. Henna is not safe for infants with G6PD deficiency, more information about G6PD and Henna is available here.
Please always patch test 24 hours before use, if any irritation occurs wash with water and seek medical advice.