Welcome to #LoveRocks Online!

10% of every #LoveRock sale online will go towards supplying food for a local Norfolk food bank to help all of those in need; Covid-19 or otherwise! The profit from the other 90% will help Nadia and her business survive through these strange times.     Every #LoveRock is hand painted with love and good vibes by Nadia, and she is happy to paint by request, get in touch!

“Pretty for you, support for me, help for others and karma points for us all, thank you, I am universally grateful” – Nadia : )

 

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black YouTube Icon
  • Black Pinterest Icon

PRIVACY POLICY                                                                         I hope I inspire you but if you are using any of my images please give credit where its due. Thank you. © 2023 Art & Mehndi By Nadia