Everything you need to start making your own beautiful, natural, fresh henna cones, just the way you like them. Your kit contains:
- 30ml of your choice of pure therapeutic grade essential oil
- 100g of triple sifted, body art quality organic henna powder
- 1 Piping bag
- 6 x Pre- rolled cones
- 14 x Sheets of acetate for rolling your own cones
- 1 x 0.5mm pin
- 1 x Pop sock for straining
- 1 x Rubber band
- 1 x DIY henna paste instructions card with Nadia's own henna recipe!
- AND a FREE aftercare balm whilst stocks last!
All you need to add is 30g's of any sugar, warm water, elbow grease, and some good intentions to make at least 18 of your very own henna cones or enough henna to dye a few heads of hair.
Safety: Cajeput essential oil may cause skin irritation in some individuals and should be avoided during early pregnancy. It is a possible irritant to sensitive skin or in strong dilution.
Lavender Essential Oil is a non-irritant. Please check the ingredients of each item before using.
Although the incidence of skin allergy is low in using natural henna; even natural products can be a source of allergen. Henna is not safe for infants with G6PD deficiency, more information about G6PD and Henna is available here.
Please always patch test 24 hours before use, if any irritation occurs wash with water and seek medical advice.