Included in this pack is 3 henna cones, 2 white acrylic paint cones and a link to download my very comprehensive digital worksheets to teach yourself the art of henna!
Nadia has put together a booklet of 14 x A4 pages to get you started on creating your very own professional-looking henna designs. You will learn a little about the background of henna, as well as best practices, basic elements, complicated grids, how to compose a design and some top tips and tricks from her 12 years’ experience.
‘Nadia's passion for henna comes across on each page leaving you inspired and dedicated to improving your practice.’
Nadia has run many workshops in Norfolk, and this booklet is an enhanced version to allow you to learn and practice from your own home. It would also make the perfect art project for those home-schooling or looking for a new passion with endless hours of practice to be had!
After purchase you will be emailed a link for a digital download, I ask that you please be respectful with the number of print-outs you make per purchase and also that you do not share or distribute this booklet. Many years’ experience and countless hours of work have gone into creating this information.
**** In mutual respect for you and the planet Nadia has kept pages to a minimum by chocking them full of information, and limiting the colours used to save on printer ink. It is only necessary to actually print pages 5-9, the rest can be viewed and used digitally*****
You will recieve 2 acrylic paint cones in white, to be used on paper, stone or wood, NOT FOR USE ON SKIN. You will also recieve a random selection of 3 henna cones with different essential oils. Let me do the choosing, and leave you to decide what elaborate designs you are going to create!
- Every order is freshly made
- Deep rich henna stains guaranteed with proper aftercare
- Triple sifted henna powder, which has been strained after mixing for smooth flowing henna paste; no more clogged cones and henna cone love puffs ; )
- 18-20g cones - the perfect size for most artists to use comfortably
- 0.5mm cone tip - a versatile opening to allow for both intricate and bold designs
- 100% pure, natural and safe product with no chemicals or PPD
- 100% Organic Henna powder used
- BIODEGRADABLE henna cones - remove the round 'Nadia's' label and everything else will biodegrade within 3 - 5 years in normal temperatures and light conditions. *Make a note in your order if you are happy to recieve it without non-biodegradable labels*
Safety: Cajeput essential oil may cause skin irritation in some individuals & Rose Geranium essential oil should be avoided during early pregnancy. It is a possible irritant to sensitive skin or in strong dilution. It is reported that rose geranium essential oil can cause insomnia if overused. Avoid long term use with history of estrogen-dependent cancer. Lavender and Sweet Orange Essential Oils are non-irritants. Please check the ingredients of each item before using.
Although the incidence of skin allergy is low in using natural henna; even natural products can be a source of allergen. Henna is not safe for infants with G6PD deficiency, more information about G6PD and Henna is available here.
Please always patch test 24 hours before use, if any irritation occurs wash with water and seek medical advice.
All artwork, information and teaching materials are the property of www.mehndibynadia.com and are intended for personal use only, this is not to be reproduced and distributed without permission of the creator. Thank you.