A gorgeous blend of floral sweet smelling rose geranium, herby cajeput with the woody aroma of natural henna powder; so alluring! Rose geranium essential oil is balancing for the mind and body. It relaxes, restores and maintains stability of the emotions. Whilst Cajeput gives the henna a deep, rich mahogany stain.
- Every order is freshly made - which is why it is a minimum pack of 5
- Deep rich henna stains guaranteed with proper aftercare
- Triple sifted henna powder, which has been strained after mixing for smooth flowing henna paste; no more clogged cones and henna cone love puffs ; )
- 18-20g cones - the perfect size for most artists to use comfortably
- 0.5mm cone tip - a versatile opening to allow for both intricate and bold designs
- 100% pure, natural and safe product with no chemicals or PPD
- 100% Organic Henna powder used
- BIODEGRADABLE henna cones - remove the round 'Nadia's' label and everything else will biodegrade within 3 - 5 years in normal temperatures and light conditions. *Make a note in your order if you are happy to recieve it without non-biodegradable labels*
Cajeput: (Melaleuca leucadendron cajaputi) oil is a versatile antiseptic and clearing essential oil that can also be used effectively as an inhalant during the cold season. Cajeput essential oil has a fresh, camphoraceous-medicinal aroma with a fruity body note and is very similar to eucalyptus, but softer with a hint of herb.
Nadia's cajeput essential oil originates from Vietnam and is extracted from steam distillation from the fresh leaves of the plant Melaleuca leucadendron.
Safety: Cajeput essential oil may cause skin irritation in some individuals & Rose Geranium essential oil should be avoided during early pregnancy. It is a possible irritant to sensitive skin or in strong dilution. It is reported that rose geranium essential oil can cause insomnia if overused. Avoid long term use with history of estrogen-dependent cancer.
Although the incidence of skin allergy is low in using natural henna; even natural products can be a source of allergen. This henna paste is safe for use on children over 10 years old and people who are not pregnant or breastfeeding. Henna is not safe for infants with G6PD deficiency, more information about G6PD and Henna is available here.
Please always patch test 24 hours before use, if any irritation occurs wash with water and seek medical advice.