You will recieve a random selection of henna cones with different essential oils. Let me do the choosing, and leave you to decide what elaborate designs you are going to create!
- Every order is freshly made
- Deep rich henna stains guaranteed with proper aftercare
- Triple sifted henna powder, which has been strained after mixing for smooth flowing henna paste; no more clogged cones and henna cone love puffs ; )
- 18-20g cones - the perfect size for most artists to use comfortably
- 0.5mm cone tip - a versatile opening to allow for both intricate and bold designs
- 100% pure, natural and safe product with no chemicals or PPD
- 100% Organic Henna powder used
- BIODEGRADABLE henna cones - remove the round 'Nadia's' label and everything else will biodegrade within 3 - 5 years in normal temperatures and light conditions. *Make a note in your order if you are happy to recieve it without non-biodegradable labels*
Safety: Cajeput essential oil may cause skin irritation in some individuals & Rose Geranium essential oil should be avoided during early pregnancy. It is a possible irritant to sensitive skin or in strong dilution. It is reported that rose geranium essential oil can cause insomnia if overused. Avoid long term use with history of estrogen-dependent cancer. Lavender and Sweet Orange Essential Oils are non-irritants. Please check the ingredients of each item before using.
Although the incidence of skin allergy is low in using natural henna; even natural products can be a source of allergen. Henna is not safe for infants with G6PD deficiency, more information about G6PD and Henna is available here.
Please always patch test 24 hours before use, if any irritation occurs wash with water and seek medical advice.