A relaxing blend of floral-herbaceous lavender, woody henna, and sweet tangy orange which is uplifting for the body and mind. Lavender is well know for being one of the most safe essential oils for all whilst working really well to release the dye from the henna cells; it is therefore perfect for rich mahogany stains.
- Every order is freshly made - which is why it is a minimum pack of 5
- Deep rich henna stains guaranteed with proper aftercare
- Triple sifted henna powder, which has been strained after mixing for smooth flowing henna paste; no more clogged cones and henna cone love puffs ; )
- 18-20g cones - the perfect size for most artists to use comfortably
- 0.5mm cone tip - a versatile opening to allow for both intricate and bold designs
- 100% pure, natural and safe product with no chemicals or PPD
- 100% Organic Henna powder used
- BIODEGRADABLE henna cones - remove the round 'Nadia's' label and everything else will biodegrade within 3 - 5 years in normal temperatures and light conditions. *Make a note in your order if you are happy to recieve it without non-biodegradable labels*
Lavender: is generally regarded as the most versatile essential oil. Lavender essential oil has antiseptic, balancing, soothing and rejuvenating properties. It is suitable for all skin types. Lavender essential oil is also widely used for relaxation and in promoting a restful night.
Nadia's lavender essential oil originates from Croatia and is extracted by steam distillation of the fresh flowering tops.
Safety: Orange essential oil is non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitising. The oil is not considered to be phototoxic. Lavender essential oil is non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitising.
Although the incidence of skin allergy is low in using natural henna; even natural products can be a source of allergen.This henna paste is safe for use on children over 5 years old and after the first trimester of pregnancy. Henna is not safe for infants with G6PD deficiency, more information about G6PD and Henna is available here.
Please always patch test 24 hours before use, if any irritation occurs wash with water and seek medical advice.