Colour & Nourishment For Hair
Rich in vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and amino-acids, these 9 herbs come together to give you wonderfully voluminous, shiny and healthy locks with a warm henna glow. In Ayurveda these 9 herbs are known to slow greying, reduce hair fall, promote hair growth, detoxify and cleanse, as well as prevent dandruff, split ends and frizz. Henna is one of the only hair dyes that is 100% natural and will leave your hair stronger than before!
The final colour will depend on your natural hair colour. On blonde or grey hair you will get a warm firey copper tone, on medium brown hair you will get a reddy copper result, and on black hair the hair will have a red glow when it catches the light. All hair types will be left intrinsically stronger and healthier than before. Many people like to reapply the herbal henna every other month to build up a depth of colour but this isn't necassary.
Have you seen different 'colours' of 'henna hair dye' advertised before? These have added chemicals to change the colour result and are not pure henna -this is the type of 'henna hair dye' that hairdressers are warning against because of the additives. My 'herbal henna for hair' does not fall into the same catagory. If you would like to know more about the henna plant please click here.
Henna colours hair completely naturally but also permenantly, the henna molecules bind to the keratin in your hair strands and will fade over time but never leave completely. The colour will need to be grown out, or dyed over if you decide on a change.
Contains 9 Organic Ayurvedic Herbs
Ingredients: Henna, Amla (Indian Gooseberry) Aritha (Soap Nuts), Shikakai, Neem, Multani (Fuller’s Earth), Brahmi, Bhringraj & Hibiscus
- 100% Organic
- 100% pure, natural and safe product with no chemicals or PPD
- Supplied in 100g zip lock pouches for freshness
- Produced in Sojat, Rajasthan, India -
How to Apply
- Please patch test 24 hours before use -
- Mix the powder in an old plastic container or ceramic bowl with lukewarm water to a paint-like consistency.
- Use 20-50g for short hair or 100g for thicker longer hair (200g may be needed for very thick and long hair)
- Leave the paste to stand in a warm place for 1-2 hours.
- Wash your hair with Shampoo but do not condition it.
- Apply paste to dry or slightly damp hair from root to tip, make sure all areas have a thick coating of the paste (it will stain your skin and nails so you might like to wear gloves)
- Clean up your messy ears and forehead!
- Wrap your hair in a plastic bag or cling film and leave the paste on for 1-3 hours (or overnight if you like!)
- Then jump in the shower, wash it all off and condition your hair. The colour will deepen over the next few days.
Safety: Although the incidence of skin allergy is low; even natural products can be a source of allergen. Henna is not safe for infants with G6PD deficiency, more information about G6PD and Henna is available here.
Please always patch test 24 hours before use, if any irritation occurs wash with water and seek medical advice.